Location & Contact
320 White Oak Rd
Blue Earth, MN 56013
(part of the Faribault County Fairgrounds)
Michelle Hall, Director
The Faribault County Fitness Center offers an array of activities and programs to help improve the health of Blue Earth Area residents.
Activities, Classes, & Programs
View the 2019 Fall Community Ed Activities
Plan on attending the Open House at the Fitness Center on Monday, October 14, 2019 from 8:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Treats * Door Prizes * Fitness Center Tours * Try Our Classes For Free!
Additional activities throughout the year include the following:
- Tennis lessons (age 3-Adult)
- Ralleyball (elementary tennis)
- Weight room with cardio equipment, free weights & TV
- Indoor walking
- No impact aerobic classes (pilates, exercise ball)
- Body bar classes
- Kickboxing classes
- Step aerobics
- Senior weight room classes
- SilverSneakers Fitness Program
- Sand volleyball
Certified personal trainers are available to help you meet your fitness goals!