A. The fax machine is the property of the library and is available for use by the public during library hours. A member of the library staff will be responsible for the operation of this equipment.
B. Charges for public use:
1. Sending within the United States will be $2.00 per page with cover sheet recommended.
2. Sending out of the United States will be $3.00 per minute with a minimum charge of $3.00.
3. Receiving a message will be $1.00 per page.
C. Charges for library or government use
1. There will be no charge for sending or receiving information from any library or Minnesota State University, Mankato.
2. Government agencies who send or receive information may be assessed the cost of the phone call or $.25 per page for the cost of the paper.