BLUE EARTH COMMUNITY LIBRARY
Members present: Cindy Lyon, Cindy Shure, Kathy Benz, Wilma Bittinger, Director Eva Gaydon and City Administrator Tim Ibisch.
Meeting called to order at 4:30 by Tim Ibisch.
Minutes: May 2015 minutes were reviewed and approved.
Bills: May expense report reviewed and approved.
1) A Textile Art Show will be held at the library June 11, 12 and 13, featuring Yvonne Cory’s apron
2) Cindy Shure is volunteering at the library this summer to meet hours with MN Reading Corps.
3) The library will be closed Friday, July 3rd and Saturday, July 4th for Independence Day.
4) Arvig won the bid to provide internet service at the library. They will be upgrading the band width
5) A Teen section is being set up in the library with new raised tables and chairs. A survey was taken
6) Friends of the Library held a training session with the SMIF representative, Alissa Blaha. Their first
April 2015 Stats (some missing because of issues with new automation system)